ANNE & EMERSON'S
Ah, the smell of home made bread!
With an automatic bread machine,
it's easier than ever to enjoy fresh baked bread.
- All recipes are for a large (1.5 lb)
- Measure all ingredients exactly
close is not "good enough".
- Water temperature must be between 70
and 80 degrees Farenheit.
- Use flour specifically designed for
bread machines; it rises better than all-purpose flour.
- Load ingredients in the pan in the
order listed. Keep yeast away from liquids.
Here are a few good recipes:
Here are some links to bread recipes:
Return to Ruth Anne &
Emerson's Web Site